Consumer and Business Bankruptcy Attorneys
Millions of American consumers and businesses are finding themselves in financial hardship made worse by the unstable economy. Bankruptcy laws were created as a solution to overwhelming debt. If you are struggling with unmanageable debt, you can get the fresh start you need to regain financial freedom. The attorneys at Springer Brown are committed to helping consumers and businesses in DuPage, Cook, Kane, Kendall and Will Counties find debt relief and financial security.
- Hon. John H. Squires is going to speak at a Chicago Bar Association conference.
- Richard G. Larsen, Thomas E. Springer, David R. Brown and Kent A. Gaertner (of counsel) were all named as leading lawyers in workout law and bankruptcy by the Leading Lawyers Network.
- Kent A. Gaertner's (of counsel) article titled "The Intersection of Notice and Due Process in Bankruptcy" will be published in the February 2015 edition of DCBA Brief Magazine.
- Richard G. Larsen was recently added to the Thompson-Reuters Law Info Network.
- Trustee Thomas E. Springer recently attended the annual conference of the National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Elizabeth A. Bates attended the Illinois State Bar Association’s Annual Risk Management Seminar.
The attorneys at Springer Brown have the experience and legal knowledge to protect your interests. We work with individuals from all walks of life and businesses of all sizes. Call us today to schedule a free initial consultation and discuss your financial circumstances. We will evaluate your situation and advise you on how to best regain your financial security.